HP Deskjet F2483 Driver: HP Deskjet F2483 All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Driver. It is full software solution for your printer. If a prior version software of HP Deskjet F2483 printer is currently installed, it must be uninstalled before installing this version.
Fix and enhancements: Improves Windows 7 Support, Network Installation and Networking Functionality for Network connected products and includes HP Smart Web Printing 4.60, which improves IE 8 support and adds Firefox 3.5x support.
Driver: HP Deskjet F2400 All-in-One series Full Feature Software and Driver
File name: DJ_AIO_06_F2400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe
File size: 132 MB
Updated: Dec 22, 2015
Released: Dec 22, 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
HP Deskjet F2483 Driver Windows 10: Download
How to install HP Deskjet F2483 Driver?
- Close all HP software/program running on your machine.
- Uninstall your current version of HP Print Driver for HP Deskjet F2483 Printer.
- Click on above download link and save the HP Deskjet F2483 Printer Driver file to your hard disk.
- Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the HP Deskjet F2483 driver files into a directory on your hard drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions proved by HP to proceed installation.